Starting fall 2022 my teaching duties will be greatly reduced while I serve as chair of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
In the spring semesters I am planning on teaching:
- Math 543 — Mathematical Matrix Analysis
Course notes from my previously taught classes are still available in the "historical archives:"
- Math 245 — Discrete Mathematics (F'06)
- Math 254 — Introduction to Linear Algebra (S'22)
- Math 524 — Linear Algebra (F'21)
- Math 541 — Introduction to Numerical Analysis and Computation (F'14)
- Math 542 — Numerical Solutions to Ordinary Differential Equations (S'15)
- Math 543 — Mathematical Matrix Analysis (S'22)
- Math 693a — Advanced Numerical Analysis: Unconstrained Numerical Optimization (F'18)
- Math 693b — Advanced Numerical Analysis: Numerical Solutions to Partial Differential Equations (S'18)
It was the greatest course; it was the worst course.
It was the age of wisdom; it was the age of course evaluations."