Grants and AwardsGrants
- 2009 NSF SCREMS DMS-0923278. Acquisition of a Computational Mathematics Cluster. PI, joint with Jose Castillo, et. al.
- 2005–2008 NSF Applied Mathematics Grant, DMS-0504150. Dynamical Systems Approach to Study Cellular Flame Instability. PI, joint project with Antonio Palacios.
- 2003 DURIP/ONR Grant, Radio Propagation Measurement Systems and Computer Cluster. Named Collaborator; main PI: Arogyaswami J. Paulraj (Stanford University),
- SDSU Instructional Technology Services "TechStar" teaching award, for innovative use of smart classroom technologies to improve student learning. Spring 2006.
- Robert Sorgenfrey Distinguished Teaching Assistant Award. UCLA Department of Mathematics. 1997.
- Dissertation Year Fellowship. UCLA Graduate Division. 1997–1998.